Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions of use of the website before purchasing products through the website. If you do not agree with the above, you are obliged to stop using the website immediately. By clicking the buy button when purchasing products, you automatically agree to the terms of this agreement.
Definition of Terms
- Company - "Omega" LLC /trade mark "Megatechnika"/; Registered in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, identification code: 211334830. Actual (administrative office) address: Tsereteli #140, Tbilisi; Legal address: Tbilisi, Gamsakhurdia #11; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. 2 350515.
- Website - the company's website - megatechnica.ge, through which customer service is provided;
- Item - items available in the company's trading network;
- Purchase of an item - online purchase of an item;
- User - a natural or legal person who, by registering on the website, agrees to these terms and conditions and/or communicates with the company for the purpose of purchasing an item;
Rights and obligations of the parties
- You provide the information we request in order to use our services.
- You accept responsibility for the reliability and accuracy of the personal data you provide.
- You warrant that the bank card, the details of which you provide us, you use it properly, it is your personal bank card and there is sufficient amount of money placed on it to carry out the payment operation.
- You will protect intellectual rights.
- You will not copy and distribute the information on the website in any form and for any purpose without agreement with the company.
- You will not impersonate another person and/or use another person's personal data.
- You will not carry out any actions that endanger the proper operation of the website and/or service.
- You will not take any action that is contrary to the laws of Georgia and this Agreement.
We take responsibility that:
- We will do our best to keep your order and payment details secure.
- We will deliver the purchased items to the address specified by you in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
- We will not take any action that contradicts the legislation of Georgia and this agreement.
- If the delivery service and/or items are not available, we will notify you by SMS or phone call to the phone number you provided during website registration or ordering and refund the amount paid;
Purchase of item:
- The item can be purchased online from the company's website through website registration /see online purchase/.
- Purchase is possible any day of the week, 24 hours a day.
- The total price of the item, delivery service or other additional costs (if any) will be displayed on the website at the time of placing the order.
- Purchases can be made through online payment on the ordered item. For payment, you can use a Visa, Master Card or American Express card issued by any commercial bank operating in Georgia.
- We reserve the right to periodically change the list of items and prices available on the website.
- The company is authorized to edit, delete, add, modify the information on the website. It reserves the right to periodically change the list of available items, their prices, purchase conditions and delivery service conditions without prior notice to customers. The modified agreement will be effective upon posting and will affect transactions made after the website is posted.
- You are solely responsible for the content and quality of both text and photo files on the items page.
- The text and photo material you upload on the items page must not contain threats, calls for violence or oppression, must not be discriminatory on the basis of race, ethnic origin, skin color, gender, religion, social status, sexual orientation and other characteristics. In such a case, you are the responsible person.
Delivery of the item:
- In connection with the delivery of the item purchased through the website, the customer must familiarize himself with the terms of delivery posted on the website.
- If the company failed to ensure the delivery of the goods within the period specified in the terms of delivery, the customer has the right to specify an additional reasonable delivery period to the company and after the expiration of this period to no avail, to refuse the contract.
- The company will deliver the item to the customer at the address indicated by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- In case of late delivery due to the customer (not answering the phone, not being at the delivery address, etc.), the company will not cancel the customer's order and will not reimburse the delivery fee. In this case, the item will be placed at the closest branch to the customer's address or in the appropriate warehouse, the cost of transportation (taking it to the place) should be paid by the customer himself.
- In case of incomplete contact information, inaccurate address and lack of delivery instructions, the responsibility for the delay/non-delivery of the item lies with the customer. In such a case, the ordered item can be delivered to the specified address repeatedly, if the customer pays an additional delivery fee when the item is delivered to the place.
- At the time of delivery of the item, adequate conditions must be provided (including: an elevator to move the item to the upper floors) and be available a safe delivery of the item. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, cost or expense that may appear if the Customer fails to provide the appropriate conditions necessary to reach the place of delivery.
- The user has the right not to use the delivery service and to pick up the purchased item himself from any of the company's branches or warehouses.
- The cost of installation of the purchased item will be paid by the customer.
Cancellation of order:
- We may cancel an order if an item is not available for any reason. We will notify you and refund the amount you paid.
- You do not have the right to cancel the order.
Limitation of Liability:
- Please note that if access to the website is impossible, interrupted or restricted or if the website does not work quickly and properly, there is a high probability that you will not be able to receive the service and the payment may be unsuccessful. To avoid any misunderstanding, you must refrain from using the website.
- If, despite the above, you continue to use the website, the company does not take responsibility for the resulting consequences and risks.
- We are not responsible or liable to give any kind of warranty or promice regarding this website, including: incompatibility between the website and the user's files or the browser used by the user or any other program accessing the website and other problems that the user may encounter for reasons not dependent on us.
- We make effort to present true information on the website. We apologize in advance if, despite the above, the information on the website turned out to be inaccurate. At the same time, we will try to pay attention to the technical technical serviceability of the website so that it functions flawlessly and is protected from viruses.
- We will be liable for any damages you incur as a result of our fault up to the amount you paid for the item. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by you, including any direct or indirect loss of your income.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the delay, failure to complete, errors or loss of information transmitted, as well as for viruses or other contamination and destructive properties transmitted to your electronic system (computer and other) from our website.
- We shall not be liable for failure or delay in delivery of the item when such delays are caused by an act beyond our reasonable control, such as force majeure or acts of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and to ensure the maximum security of the personal data we receive from you, but we cannot be responsible for the less likely cases when can occur access by unauthorized persons to our or third parties' secure computer servers used by us.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable or otherwise limit customer service.
- Unauthorized publication, copying, transmission or storage of the contents of this website in whole or in part is prohibited. The prohibition does not apply to computer storage or printing for personal use only. In case of citation, it is necessary to protect the copyrights established by the legislation. It is not allowed to reproduce, publish or distribute the trademarks and logos on the website without the appropriate prior permission. without the prior written consent of the rights holder.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaint within 10 working days. The complaint should be sent to the following address: email@example.com
The final part:
- Do not use any automated system or software in connection with our website or online ordering/purchasing function.
- Do not collect personally identifiable information from this page, do not use the communication systems provided by the website for commercial mediation. Do not impersonate any user of the website for any purpose. Do not post or distribute any vouchers and codes or hack this website.
- This Agreement is drawn up taking into account the requirements of the current legislation of Georgia. The place of conclusion and performance of the agreement between the company and the customer is considered to be Tbilisi and the disputed relations based on the agreement will be resolved in St. As a result of proceedings in the Tbilisi City Court, according to the rules established by the current legislation of Georgia.